Iodine Software is seeking a Market Development Associate to drive growth by using strategic outreach to introduce hospital executives to Iodine’s artificial intelligence technology. Iodine Software is a leader in utilizing AI and Machine Learning to improve patient care. Build foundational knowledge on how Healthcare Providers and Networks function/operate while at the same time learn how to navigate a complex B2B sale.
What You’ll Do
- Learn entry level sales skills, working alongside Strategic Sales Executives
- Gain exposure and assist with the entire sales process
- Prospect a pipeline of qualified opportunities through cold-calling, email campaigns, and other direct marketing efforts
- Assist with planning, creating, and implementing marketing initiatives
- Understand and communicate to management, all of your potential (client’s/prospects) needs, issues, concerns and timelines
- Clearly articulate Iodine Software’s value proposition, tailoring your communication to the specific needs of specific individuals within large scale organizations.
- Build rapport with contacts working a process that is focused on both following-up and following through with additional information
- Ensure accuracy of all campaign data to support the sales cycle
- Continuous exposure to all departments within the organization with opportunity to grow into various roles
See Something, Do Something
At Iodine, we are incredibly privileged to be entrusted with an enormous amount of Protected Health Information (PHI) amounting more than 90 million lives. Inherent to our culture is the need to live up to that trust in everything we do. Security is a primary responsibility shared by every Iodine employee and we expect everyone to honor that responsibility. That includes abiding by our security policies, being constantly vigilant to possible risks to the privacy and safety of the information given to our care and bringing forward any concerns about security.
- Bachelor’s degree required with minimum 3.5 GPA
- Specific anecdotes of grit and drive to win
- A great team player with initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent verbal and written communication, follow-through and organizational skills
- Positive, self-starter attitude with a high level of personal ownership
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong time management skills
- Eagerness to learn with a continuous improvement mantra
- Strong extracurricular engagement
You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis