Entry-Level Software Sales at SecureLink
Offering a $1,500 sign-on bonus in addition to a competitive salary & commission structure, generous benefits package, and MORE!
Are you someone who is currently in a role where you feel your skills are undervalued? Are you ready for your "big break"? Are you in the service industry, retail sales or apartment leasing? We are looking for someone smart, creative, and hungry for growth. If you don't have direct experience, but you think you can do this job, we want to hear from you! Tell us why you'll be our next superstar!
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace.
What You'll Do
SecureLink is hiring Business Development Consultants (Entry-Level Software Sales) to our growing team. BDCs generate and nurture leads into qualified sales opportunities. You will pursue conversations with buyers in our target markets via phone and email at their moment of interest to understand their specific needs, timing, and budget to accurately diagnose the next step.
Business Development Consultants partner with our sales and marketing teams to enhance prospecting efforts by identifying and connecting with decision makers, gathering key information, and helping move prospects to the discovery stage of the sales funnel. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Leverage research and sales intelligence tools to find the right contacts and ensure our information is up-to-date in our CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Follow a prescribed email and cold call phone cadence in order to reach target buyers in key accounts
- Build relationships on the phone using smart, targeted questions and the ability to share insights with decisions makers and influencers
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social tactics
- Be able to adhere to a daily/weekly activity quota in order to reach and exceed monthly lead generation goals
What You'll Need
- Ability to thrive in a customer-centric, metrics-driven environment
- Be comfortable making 75+ cold calls/day
- A desire to build a career in technology sales
- Be organized, able to work independently, have a positive attitude, and exceptional listening skills
- A positive attitude toward the position and its importance to the company
- Willingness to embrace challenges large and small with a dedication to achieving excellent outcomes with pride in the work
- Comfort working with e-mail, phone, excel, and other office technologies plus a willingness to learn new technologies
- An unapologetic drive for success, coupled with a willingness to work as hard as it takes to make it happen
- An eagerness to learn and improve
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.