Expansion Sales Leader at AlertMedia
AlertMedia is looking for an Expansion Sales Leader to help increase revenue across our fast-growing customer base. This role will help grow revenue through leadership and participation in customer renewals, up-sells, and expansions. The Expansion Sales Leader will work closely with our amazing customers, while partnering with our Customer Success Managers and Account Executives to accomplish these goals. Success will be measured in our ability to retain and grow annual recurring revenue.
Who you are:
You are passionate about sales, while caring deeply about customers and their success. You are comfortable negotiating with executives at large-scale enterprise and SMB organizations. You thrive in a quota driven environment. You are an articulate, collaborative, sales-minded professional who is highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced, high volume sales environment. You enjoy working closely with your peers, both as a leader and a learner.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Partner with the Customer Success team to identify up-sell/cross-sell opportunities to maximize customer revenue growth
- Partner with Account Executives or take the lead on current customer sales opportunities
- Assist with renewal conversations as needed to support customer retention goals
- Become an expert in AlertMedia’s products, services, and sales processes to assist in or direct sales opportunities
- Engage with key decision makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time commitments
- Manage the expansion revenue and renewal pipelines, maintaining and reporting an accurate forecast to company leadership
- 5+ year previous experience in sales (SaaS B2B software sales preferred)
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Must have the ability to negotiate with customers, up-sell a variety services, and build relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to connect the dots in customer organizations and influence stakeholders from various roles, levels, and profiles to close a deal
- Ability to forecast accurately and manage a pipeline
- Take an active interest in increasing customer happiness and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities to meet targets
- Experience structuring deals and excel at creative problem solving
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to take initiative and work proactively with minimal supervision
- Must possess excellent customer service skills with an orientation towards resolving customers challenges
What we offer:
- Base salary + uncapped commissions + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options - Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company three years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.