Global Proposal Manager
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
We are seeking a passionate, resourceful, and team-oriented leader to join the Global Sales Programs team! The Global Proposal Manager will work across the sales, product management and marketing organization to write compelling proposals. The ideal candidate will possess the drive to work across the organization and manage multiple, competing proposals on time and high quality. Further, the candidate will seek to achieve scale with technology, process and continuous communication.
The position will ideally be based in Sunnyvale or Irvine, CA but will consider remote locations for a suitable candidate.
What you'll do
- Review RFQs/RFPs/SIGs and develop detailed proposal outlines and project plans to thoroughly respond to customer / prospect requirements.
- Work with product management, marketing and sales staff to identify win themes and differentiators to build a library of winning proposal responses.
- Develop required processes to thoroughly review proposal responses for accuracy, identifying requisite subject matter experts that must review.
- Recommend, implement and maintain technology to achieve global scale for RFP responses.
- Regularly review and edit proposal content to maintain relevance, accuracy and timeliness and ensure consistency, flow and conformance with RFP selection criteria
- Measure and manage the impact of implemented RFP processes and/or technology.
What You’ll Need
- Degree: Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or commensurate experience building proposals
- 10+ years in sales operations or relatable field, preferably in hyper-growth organization with focus on increasing responsibilities and global scope
- 3+ years experience managing proposals (RFP / RFQ / SIG)
- SaaS experience (ideally with a platform based technology)
- Sales experience a bonus
- Travel: Willing and able to travel (approximately 25% +/-), globally
- Detail Oriented: Excellent attentiveness to detail and critical reasoning skills with a strong focus on execution. Ability to achieve high quality proposals efficiently and accurately
- Problem Solver: Proactive problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity and is able to positively leverage resources (matrixed) to get things done; ability to handle multiple priorities and competing priorities.
- Change Agent: Act team player, with the courage to drive change and challenge the status quo while maintaining respect for the team. Apply pragmatic change management techniques and maintain stakeholder engagement to achieve desired results..
- Team Player: Strong cross-functional collaboration with a ‘company first’ attitude; act as liaison between business units; motivated to make a positive impact and work hard in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective Communicator: Ability to simplify complex concepts into simple actions; liaise effectively with business and technical teams and demonstrate engaged leadership across projects.. Ability to communicate both strategic direction and tactical actions in order to build a best in class proposal process and team structure.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.