Head of Enterprise Sales
We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped over 1 million students learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started.Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, quirky, tight-knit team who’s passionate about our purpose, who works hard, learns together, and laughs together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose, who can add their own unique quirkiness to our own. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and inclusivity are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.Our Values
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring out A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us. We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers so our employees can access a whole host of perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of annual leave per year
- 10 days of sick leave
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Catered lunch three times per week
- A well stocked fridge, kitchen, and espresso machine!
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Quarterly continuing education allowance
Your role as the Head of Enterprise Sales is to help grow our B2B business, in terms of both revenue and brand recognition. We are looking for an experienced leader to drive results inside of our high-impact sales team. Our team of Enterprise Account Executives are tasked with new logo acquisition, and will rely on you for ideas and perspective.In this role you’ll get to:
- Manage a team of experienced Enterprise Account Executives
- Interview, hire, and onboard new sales teammates, as we continue to grow
- Assist in the creation of updated onboarding, and training programs for the sales teams
- Partner with other members of sales leadership to plan for growth of our B2B brand at ACG
- Enable our more experienced sales reps to overachieve
- Partner with Business Operations, Marketing, Customer Experience, and other departments, to ensure clear direction and messaging
- Coach teammates on the best ways to deliver A Cloud Guru's value prop to prospective clients - considering active and passive buyers
- Collaborate with other department leaders to create a winning culture
- 5+ years experience managing enterprise sales teams
- 5+ years of sales experience as an Individual Contributor, in a closing role
- Previous involvement with territory planning strategy
- Demonstrated ability in coaching and developing sales teammates to the next step of their careers
- Experience working with (and managing a team that sells) a SaaS based product, especially one that is licensed on a per-seat basis
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud?
Get in touch. We’d love to talk!
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our new office in Austin, TX.
A Cloud Guru is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all to join the team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. At A Cloud Guru, we champion diversity and know that an inclusive environment is critical to our success.