Inbound Account Executive at Modernize Home Services, a QuinStreet vertical (Austin, TX)
At Modernize Home Services (a QuinStreet vertical) our mission is to simplify home improvement by inspiring motivated homeowners and connecting them with qualified contractors. Our foundation is based on 10 years as a driving force as Home Improvement Leads in online lead generation – connecting homeowners with high–quality contractors – in the $300 billion annually grossing home improvement market. We’re working hard on a new brand and new products to cater to homeowners and the most successful contractors in the industry.
We’re looking for sharp, motivated individuals to join our growing team. Teammates who enjoy using technology to solve problems will thrive in our dynamic startup environment. We have an open floor plan that encourages the entire team to participate in critical discussions and allows everyone to be a vital contributing factor. You’ll enjoy our hip, newly renovated office in the heart of downtown with a view of the capitol and the downtown skyline.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Modernize is looking for a driven and customer centric Inbound Account Executive for our regional sales team. You will qualify inbound prospects; present the value of our solution, run demos and close deals.
- You will leverage your tenured expertise to drive sales revenue through new client acquisition
- Manage the full cycle Inbound Sales funnel, identify needs and provide solutions
- Manage high volume of phone calls and provide response to all maintaining high quality of services and performance standards.
- Assist potential and existing customers inquiring about our products and services
- Understand their business strengths, weaknesses, and goals and determine if they are a good fit for our leads program
- Preparing and managing a sales pipeline with a win rate of 30% and closing within a 2-week sales cycle.
- Diligently input and update client information in Salesforce
- Educate clients on industry best practices to use leads as well as other digital marketing channels.
- Think like a CEO - communicate with the management team and team members to increase client satisfaction and conversion and drive overall sales improvements
- Minimum 2 years in an inbound sales role and/or 1 year working marketing generated leads
- Solid experience communicating effectively while running web demos
- Ability to negotiate deals with decision makers in a poised and impactful manner
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Pursues career goals with energy, drive and a need to achieve
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, confident, thorough and tenacious
- Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner
- Thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven, entrepreneurial culture
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit!
- The will to win all the way (or how to beat the competition by raising or changing the game)
- Collaborative, agile, competitive and coachable
- An understanding of and experience in startup-level hard work
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Sales Rock Star with a proven history consistently blowing out sales quotas and objectives
- You geek out over technology and how marketing helps companies.
- Self-driven, results-orientated optimist with a clear focus on quality and business performance - you do the right things the right way.
- Interpersonal communication guru - excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills. Someone who knows how to have difficult conversations.
- Trustworthy - ability to manage sensitive client information.
Modernize (a QuinStreet division) is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.