Inbound Sales Call Router at BigCommerce (Austin, TX)
BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named "Best Place to Work" in Austin, TX in 2021, is looking for an ambitious, organized, and personable professional to join our Sales team. In this role you will help fuel the sales pipeline by identifying, qualifying and cultivating new sales leads, enabling BigCommerce’s mission to democratize commerce and change people’s lives through our software. You will also have the opportunity to cultivate skills that will allow you to pursue a career in full cycle sales.
What You Will Do
- Develop an understanding of BigCommerce’s products, services, partners, and values.
- Filter incoming calls from our 1-800 sales line and route to the appropriate department.
- Draw on solutions selling techniques to build rapport and probe for needs.
- Provide world class customer service.
- Arrange product demos with Sales Reps and Sales Engineers, when appropriate.
- Practice good sales hygiene by maintaining the Salesforce CRM.
- Follow the BigCommerce sales process and rules of engagement to provide an optimal prospect experience.
- Interact with merchants across a variety of categories to acquire new customers.
- Contribute to continuous team improvements and business performance.
- Relay customer feedback to management to increase client satisfaction and conversion and drive overall sales improvements.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends in internet technology and eCommerce.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are
- 1+ years experience in customer service or sales is a plus.
- Customer Focused - You have a passion for service and satisfaction, are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers, act with customers in mind, and establish and maintain effective relationships with customers, gaining their trust and respect.
- Efficient - You are extremely organized and attentive to detail with excellent prioritization skills that allow you to consistently deliver quality results on time.
- Communicator - You have excellent written/verbal communication (particularly grammar and typing) and customer relationship skills.
- Driven Achiever - You thrive on challenges and are a dependable self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Composed - You know how to remain collected in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment.
- Personable - You are a high energy professional with a resiliently positive attitude and deep personal confidence that exudes a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully, and efficiently with all team members.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com.