Inside Sales Engineer, Texas
As a CrowdStrike Corporate Sales Engineer you will create and support the North America Corporate Sales Team in presenting CrowdStrike’s security platform to prospective customers. This includes delivering demonstrations of the product, gathering customer technical requirements, creating evaluation test plans and managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion. You will work closely with customers as their primary technical point of contact for feedback and resolution of issues and be the customers’ advocate for issues that require assistance from the Support team.
- Deliver technical product presentations via web conferencing.
- Main technical contact during the Proof Of Concept process.
- Work directly with Product Management team as a liaison to accounts around technical product requirements.
- Help train Inside Sales team on CrowdStrike technology and support for technical sales and competitive messaging.
- This role requires the ability to fully understand complex architectures and quickly identify possible gaps or opportunities for bypassing traditional security technologies.
- Technical understanding of incident response, computer forensic, network administration, endpoint security, including anti-virus solutions.
- Self-motivated and curious about new security vulnerabilities.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress.
- Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in closing a deal.
- This role will be office based full time from our Sunnyvale office. You must be able to commute on a daily basis and work on-site for the full work week.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Cybersecurity or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Malware analysis experience and Cybersecurity expertise a plus!
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A CROWDSTRIKER
CrowdStrike was founded on the idea that the “who” matters just as much as the “what” during an investigation. Our team members understand this guiding principle and it impacts every aspect of our business. Our company has three distinct, but coordinated groups – Product, Intel, and Services. Our team utilizes Falcon Host technology during investigations, giving our customers a near real-time look at activity on their endpoints. We couple that with a highly skilled and broad Intelligence team, to tie investigations together and provide strong attribution.
- Dynamic company with opportunities to expand skills and cross train in new areas.
- Unlimited personal time off (PTO).
- Ability to make an impact, both with customers and fellow team members.
- High visibility engagements and company name enable accelerated career growth potential.
- Small, agile team eliminates bureaucracy and provides flexibility to make immediate improvements.
- Immediate mentorship and leadership opportunities.
- Work with like-minded, driven, and smart team members who will challenge you daily.
- Google invested in us, shouldn’t you?
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.