Inside Sales Representative
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores at a fraction of the cost to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, the fastest growing SaaS e-Commerce platform in the world, is looking for driven Inside Sales Representatives to join our growing sales team. In this role, you will drive revenue by acquiring new clients by showing them the power of the BigCommerce Platform to help them Sell More.
What You'll Do
- Drives sales revenue through new client acquisition specific to the small/emerging-business level.
- Educate clients on the BigCommerce value proposition - explains pricing, plans and which will make the client most successful.
- Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presentation/demonstration of the product, and closing warm leads generated by marketing and sales development.
- Be the expert - Provide eCommerce industry information to clients regarding web design, online marketing (SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Google Analytics), e-commerce strategies, etc.
- Achieve your sales targets and performance metrics.
- Be organized - maintain a CRM with a high volume of leads and effectively manage an account set, keep detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities.
- Think like a CEO - communicate with the management team and team members to increase client satisfaction and conversion and drive overall sales improvements.
Who You Are
- 2+ years inside sales experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment in a technology organization.
- Sales Rockstar with a proven history constantly blowing out sales quotas and objectives.
- Experience in the enterprise/mid-market/large SMB space - you live to make money by making clients successful.
- You geek out over eCommerce- basic understanding of HTML, CSS and internet technologies (shopping carts, web hosting, email, and online marketing tools) a big plus.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on quality and business performance - you do the right things the right way.
- Interpersonal communication guru - excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills.
- Trustworthy - ability to manage sensitive client information.
- Organized - Ability to connect with the account depends on the data and detail you provide, so you must be able to collect and deliver information in an organized and clear fashion.
- Curious - You must possess a willingness to learn about our prospective Merchants’ businesses.
- Collaborative - You consistently share what’s working with others to increase the success of the overall team.
- Driven Achiever - You thrive on challenges and have a proven history of achieving goals or objectives.
- Business Savvy - You have a developing degree of business acumen.
- Strong Communicator - You have excellent communication (written and verbal) and documentation skills.
- Efficient - You have excellent organization and time management skills.
- Detail Oriented - You are able to manage sensitive information and numerous details with ease.
- Composed - You are patient, professionally mature, and possess the ability to remain collected and focused in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment.
- Personable - You are positive, energetic, and a team player with high standards for ethics and integrity.
- Comfortable using technology - You have strong Internet, email, and electronic document management skills. A basic understanding of Salesforce a big plus.
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.