Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is tasked with identifying, generating and closing sales opportunities through outbound calling activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
• Prospect to identify and close opportunities selling our Cloud based Identity Governance solution – IdentityNow
• Exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
• Develop business plans, which align to the assigned geographic and business needs
• Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
• Follow-up with clients and work with SailPoint post-sale account managers to ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of account including new sales opportunities
• Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and information in Salesforce
• 3+ years of successful inside sales experience, preferably selling a SaaS solution
• Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
• Customer Focus: Act in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and by treating customers with dignity and respect
• Effective Communication: Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience.
• Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
• High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.