We’re seeking a Customer Experience Manager to provide a simpler, more streamlined experience of buying and selling homes.
We give homeowners the freedom to buy the home they want before selling their existing one. Customers tell us about their home and financial situation, and then we provide them with funds to confidently secure their next home with a competitive all-cash offer. This saves them stress from having to list their house without knowing where they are going next, and makes the process of buying and selling a home as predictable and easy as it should be.
Homeward was started in 2018 by Tim Heyl, a 10-year industry veteran and owner of one of the fastest growing agent teams in the U.S. We're passionate about our mission to empower customers and their agent partners to buy before they sell while making the entire experience more convenient and certain. We've attracted a strong early customer base in Texas, Colorado, and Georgia, and are building our team to help us deliver our unique solution, and continue evolving our business.
Homeward is backed by top-tier venture investors - Adams Street, Javelin, and LiveOak. We’ve raised over $25 million in equity to grow the business, and have secured over $100 million in debt to buy homes for our customers. Our leadership team includes experts from the real estate, mortgage, and technology spaces.
About the role:
The Customer Experience manager is the critical team member that supports and educates the Customer from Approval through the Homeward’s closing on the new home. This team member is the face of Homeward and a key advocate of the Customer. Managing deliverables, expectations, and being a constant guide for both the Customer and Agent through the customer journey is a tall order, but critical for the Customer’s success. This person will ensure our Customer and their Agent know what needs to happen and when and will partner in problem solving any challenges that arise along the home buying process.
Note: this role will require some evening and weekend availability
In this role, you will:
- Manage all customer communication through phone, email, and text, providing a friendly, helpful experience and fast, dependable responses
- Educate customers on the value of the Homeward way and how the Homeward process works
- Manage the Customer and their Agent through the Due Diligence/Option period of the Contract, ensuring all deadlines and deliverables are met
- Leverage historical boots on the ground agent experience to support your Customer and Agent
- Coordinate closely with our Transaction Coordinators to ensure all critical steps of the Transaction process are managed perfectly for a seamless customer experience
- Provide detailed, insightful feedback to our product and marketing teams on the customer experience with Homeward ensuring we keep the customer at the center of our solutions
- Be comfortable working in the ambiguity and shifting priorities that come with an early stage startup
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years Real Estate agent experience
- Licensed TX CO or GA Real Estate agent (or have practiced in the last 2 years)
- An intrinsic desire to serve customers and provide a delightful, seamless experience
- A high EQ and deep rooted sense of empathy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An outcomes focused mentality and drive
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Enthusiasm about helping beyond the bounds of your day to day role