Manager, Account Management
As a Manager, SAM, you will partner and support our IBT or sales account management representatives. This role is primarily to develop the team hitting numbers as well as coach through the business development lifecycle. As a hands-on manager, you will coach SAM representatives to be responsible for the selling of WP Engine services to existing accounts using a consultative, solution sales approach.
If you are passionate about growing sales reps and driving business through targeting SAM accounts? This role is for you!
What Is Cool About This Job
This is an established division of sales for WP Engine. As the Manager, SAM, you will help ignite and scale our existing account management sales program by leading and supporting a team of Sales Account Management Executing the day to day sales operations of our Territoried Account Segment. In this sales Management role, your insights and experience will be key to driving the performance of our SAM Team. In this role, you would mentor, coach, recruit, and hire today's team and the next generation of Sales Account Management Executives.
The Day To Day
- Own operational leadership over the SAM Team.
- Coach, lead, and manage a team of 5+ SAM Executives, including weekly 1x1s and ongoing training and development.
- Evaluate current processes and find opportunities to support and improve.
- Contribute to the strategy and vision for the territoried existing business segment.
- Lead and build an amazing team culture within the Agency sales team.
- Have the passion to lead a winning team that overachieves sales and management objectives.
- Develop a plan for the next phase of growth for the business unit with right economics for financial success.
Your Expertise And Passion
- Current sales management experience in an IBT model and/or 2 years of indirect (install base) team sales management expertise.
- Confirmed individual contributor experience in successfully selling through an indirect channel that is primarily reseller focused along with executing account management expertise.
- Experience in building and executing a channel acquisition and retention strategy.
- Experience in face to face relationship building with channel reseller partners.
- Ability to deliver an agency value proposition to agencies of all sizes.
- Experience with account management strategies and processes.
The Perks & Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount