Manager, Deal Desk at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is currently seeking a highly motivated Manager, Deal Desk to join our sales operations team team. This role will support the global sales team, with emphasis on supporting the Americas. In this role, you will be responsible for actively working with sales, legal, finance, and other cross-functional teams for deal structuring and commercial terms for complex enterprise deals. This role is critical to the business as you’re considered a significant partner and the business liaison to the field sales organization. This position offers the opportunity to join a team focused on designing and executing process improvement initiatives that align sales efforts to global strategies.
- Be the key contact for cross-departmental inquiries about pricing, the quoting process, order form modifications, and other general inquiries.
- Drive compliance of quoting policies and procedures (i.e., discounting, non-standard terms)
- Partner with Business Systems to develop and maintain a scalable quoting infrastructure.
- Maintain accurate documentation and guidance on quoting process / policies
- Facilitate communication and collaboration across key stakeholder organizations in support of a quick, efficient, and accurate sales process.
- Identify and resolve issues that could prevent deals from closing in a timely manner
- Collaborate and share best practices across geographies/regions
- Assist in the development of standards, procedures, and cadence for key business operations
Assist in delivering regional level reporting, including weekly, monthly, quarterly status reports to manage risks and issues and improve team communication and collaboration
- Bachelor's Degree Required; Finance or Business Degree preferred
- 4+ years of experience in a deal desk, contracts, legal, sales operations, or revenue role; software/SaaS/subscription experience a plus
- Knowledge of sales and sales-related processes such as configuration, pricing, quoting, order forms, legal review; Zuora CPQ experience preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate clearly and effectively
- Sharp attention to detail and accuracy, and a dedicated work-ethic
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.