Manager, Sales Development
What is Cool About This Job
You will help to ignite and scale sales programs by leading and encouraging our team of lead generation representatives, responsible for the everyday sales operations and lead qualification.
The Day to Day
- Take operational leadership of the SDR team.
- Lead, coach, and grow a team of hardworking Sales Development Representatives, including weekly 1x1s and on-going training and development.
- Evaluate and find opportunities to improve current processes.
- Be a change agent and contribute strategic input to the business.
- Craft an amazing team culture within the sales team.
- Lead a winning team to overachieve sales quotas.
- Develop a plan for the next phase of growth for the business unit with the right economics for financial success.
- You are a strategic thinker, a mentor, a coach, and a leader.
- Attract and retain talent ensuring each member of your team has a development plan for their next role at WP Engine.
Your Expertise and Passion
- Minimum 2-3 years consistent track record successfully scaling and developing a team of ten to fifteen Sales Professionals in a hyper growth, technology environment.
- Confirmed, documented success achieving team quotas and objectives.
- Strong solution-based sales experience with proven success in closing revenue.
- You have a passion for developing the careers of the team you manage, ensuring you champion an environment where the best get better.
- Keen understanding of the WordPress community and market combined with strong business and sales acumen.
- Ability to utilize SalesForce to build and run SalesForce reports.
- Real passion for positive client service and satisfaction.
- Previous experience utilizing a proven sales methodology.
- You are organized and you understand how to prioritize in a dynamic environment.
- You have high-energy and are positive, ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and above all, humble.
The Perks & Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health benefits (100% paid employee medical, dental, and vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous vacation time (Who doesn't like time off?)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
WP Engine is committed to making sure that there is a mutual fit for each role. This supports our culture of developing people to maximize their personal success. If you're hired we will provide you with a personalized coaching and development program to get you up and running even faster and to help you reach new levels of success.