Market Development Associate
Iodine Software is a clinical documentation improvement (CDI) technology serving hospitals and health systems. Iodine leverages machine-learning-driven artificial intelligence to ensure CDI teams work on the right case at the right time. Incremental to their existing CDI programs and tools, hospitals and health systems using Iodine have typically realized meaningful improvements in documentation accuracy, leading to appropriate reimbursement and value-based benchmarks (e.g. quality, HCC scores, CMI).
Iodine is quickly becoming a dominant player in this space. We are looking for a Market Development Associate to help us drive this growth by connecting and fostering net-new relationships with hospital leaders. You will act in a true hunter style role, calling potential customers with a consultative selling style and relationship building mentality. Leveraging relationship building skills, drive, and follow-through, you will convey the value of Iodine’s solution and set meetings for our senior sales leadership.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect a pipeline of qualified opportunities through cold-calling, email campaigns, and other direct marketing efforts
- Prepare materials for internal and external communication on products, planning events, ordering materials for marketing, shipping tradeshow items
- Assist with planning, creating, and implementing marketing initiatives
- Exceed monthly activity-based pipeline development goals
- Build and execute strategic business development campaigns for all assigned prospects
- Understand and communicate to management, all of your potential (client’s/prospects) needs, issues, concerns and timelines
- Clearly articulate Iodine Software’s solution, tailoring your communication to the specific needs of each account
- Cultivate deep relationships with contacts working a process that is focused on both following-up and following through with additional information
- Document outreach and follow-up activity in a structured, well-managed workflow using Salesforce
- Ensure accuracy of all campaign data to support the sales cycle
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree required (Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Sciences or similar)
- 1+ year of experience selling a consultative solution or equivalent experience
- A hunter mentality with relentless enthusiasm and drive
- Proven ability to build trust and foster strong relationships with your prospects
- Team player DNA
- Excellent communication, follow-through and organizational skills
- Positive, self-starter attitude with a high level of personal ownership
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
What You’ll Get:
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team serving hospitals and health systems. You will be in on the ground floor of a new team within the organization, building processes to drive repeatable, scalable growth. In addition, you’ll build a strong foundation in healthcare and learn how Artificial Intelligence is adopted to better care. This is an entry-level role that will act as a stepping-stone to a variety of career paths at Iodine and the healthcare industry. You will join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies and fostering industry-changing innovation. Learn more about us at www.iodinesoftware.com.
You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis.