Market Development Associate
Iodine Software is looking for Market Development Associates to provide Lead Generation and Sales Support to our growing Sales Team!
Iodine Software is a leader in utilizing AI and Machine Learning to improve patient care.
Build foundational knowledge on how Healthcare Providers and Networks function/operate
What You’ll Do
- You will be learning entry level sales skills, working along side Strategic Sales Executives.
- Continuous exposure to all departments within the organization with opportunity to grow into various roles.
- Prospect a pipeline of qualified opportunities through cold-calling, email campaigns, and other direct marketing efforts.
- Assist with planning, creating, and implementing marketing initiatives.
- Understand and communicate to management, all of your potential (client’s/prospects) needs, issues, concerns and timelines.
- Clearly articulate Iodine Software’s solution, tailoring your communication to the specific needs of each account.
- Cultivate deep relationships with contacts working a process that is focused on both following-up and following through with additional information.
- Ensure accuracy of all campaign data to support the sales cycle.
See Something, Do Something
At Iodine, we are incredibly privileged to be entrusted with an enormous amount of Protected Health Information (PHI) amounting more than 90 million lives. Inherent to our culture is the need to live up to that trust in everything we do. Security is a primary responsibility shared by every Iodine employee and we expect everyone to honor that responsibility. That includes abiding by our security policies, being constantly vigilant to possible risks to the privacy and safety of the information given to our care and bringing forward any concerns about security.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A great team player with initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication, follow-through and organizational skills
- Positive, self-starter attitude with a high level of personal ownership
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong extra-curricular engagements(s)
You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis