Mid-Market, Enterprise Partner Manager
Who we’re looking for:
Modernize is looking for a driven, and confident Enterprise Partner Manager to drive the success of our largest and highest revenue client partnerships. It’s not just an Account Manager role, you are responsible for strategically managing close relationships with top influencers and C-level executives. You will work collaboratively across internal departments to orchestrate the delivery and optimization of our services to an assigned portfolio of customers. You will serve as a subject matter expert on Modernize’s digital marketing and lead generation solutions consulting with your customers to develop ways to maximize desired outcomes, ensure ROI, and create high customer satisfaction.
The Modernize work environment is very dynamic and requires a person who is comfortable operating at a fast pace, who will proactively collaborate with multiple teams and outside partners while driving results and executional excellence. We are looking for someone to lend their experience to grow the team.
What you will do:
Program management and optimization.
- Partner with our clients to gain a deep understanding of their objectives, approach, results and challenges
- Create strategic account plans to attain client satisfaction, retention and maximize life-time value of the partnership
- Meet with customers from Directors to C-level executives to present consultative solutions to gain client commitment and campaign optimization
- Network with our account base and provide key recommendations, testimonials, and case studies to internal/external stakeholders
- Partner with marketing, sales, product and engineering to see that the customer receives the highest standards of service from all parts of the organization
Solutions consultant and business results owner.
- Demonstrate a mastery of our solutions and the operational processes used for delivery,
- Develop strategic plans to maximize opportunities while ensuring customer loyalty through consistent delivery excellence. Own client health.
- Positively challenge conventional thinking to find new and innovative ways to improve program success.
- Contribute to proposals and strategic sales opportunities.
- Intelligently relate business decisions back to the impact on our company’s bottom-line.
Identify trends and proactively assess data.
- Mine and analyze data for insight to identify risk factors and ways to optimize performance.
- Accurately forecast and track key account metrics. Prepare and deliver account performance reports on an ongoing basis.
Team player and culture fit.
- Integrate with the enterprise team and the Modernize organization at large. Embrace our core values work positively across all departments.
- 3 to 5 years account management experience with enterprise-level customers.
- Strong data analysis and analytical skills with experience using a business intelligence suite such as Tableau or QlikView strongly preferred.
- Strong Excel and Salesforce skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business.
- Experience in lead generation / digital demand generation marketing a strong plus.
- Experience with big box stores in the home improvement industry (ie: windows, hvac, solar and roofing) is a plus
- Start up experience highly preferred
What you need to bring to be part of the Modernize team.
- Proven track record of developing and executing complex strategic account plans that result in exceptional service delivery and customer success.
- Exceptional communications skills; verbal and written.
- Strong business acumen with an ability to operate under pressure while making business-critical decisions on a daily basis.
- Proven track record of delivering a value proposition and successfully taking clients through on-boarding stages to partnership maturation.
- Adaptable and even keeled.
- Detail and process oriented; an ability to effectively prioritize workload.
- Handle client emotion and objections in a positive, solutions based manner.
- Ability to thrive in an environment of change and uncertainty.
Modernize is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.