RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Midstream sales team at RigUp focuses on providing exceptional inspection, survey and workforce services to our clients.
We’re looking for a Sr. Sales Executive based in the Northeastern United States with an extensive network for Midstream clients in that region to add to our midstream sales team and help drive growth. You love learning what matters to your potential customers and delivering them a solution. With extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, you will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has 10+ years of industry experience, strong relationships with multiple midstream operating companies, a wide industry network, and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Leverage existing personal and industry relationships in the Northeastern US to acquire new contracts and grow midstream sales of inspection, survey and workforce services
- Win inspection business with Pipeline Operations departments focused on Integrity Management Programs (IMP)
- Proactively prospect, develop, negotiate and close major deals
- Account management, responding to client concerns, issues and seeking out solutions
- Train and mentor junior salespeople and participate in daily team meetings
- Work with Midstream sales team to forecast and track opportunities
- Travel (30%+) to meet with client executives, managers and field personnel
- Meet quarterly and annual growth goals
What you should have:
- 10+ years of oil and gas industry experience with a proven track record
- Strong existing relationships in the oil and gas industry and willingness to leverage those relationships for sales growth
- Command of a driven sales approach using in-depth industry knowledge
- Integrity, trustworthiness, and accountability
- Self-motivated with positive, solutions-based attitude
- Ability to travel to offices and field locations nationwide
- Embrace technology solutions including sales platforms
- Familiarity and understanding of industry regulatory rules and policies
- Strong research, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO and work flexibility
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Office in the heart of downtown Austin
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description