The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a "black box" outside of their control. ThousandEyes gives organizations visibility and insight into the now borderless network. It arms them with an accurate understanding of how the network impacts their applications, users and customers. ThousandEyes is used by some of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including all of the top 5 global software companies, 5 of the top 6 US banks, and 45 of the Fortune 500.
ThousandEyes is a newly acquired member of the Cisco family, and we are looking to expand our Sales operations team. This is an outstanding opportunity to be part of an exciting, fast-paced industry with a lot of potential for future growth and career-advancement.
About the Role
ThousandEyes is seeking a highly motivated Order Operations Specialist to support the growth of our sales teams within the company. This position will be joining the Sales Operations team and will partake in all aspects of the sales order management process with a keen focus on accuracy, timeliness, and completeness as well as jumping onto ad-hoc projects as needed (we have many!). You will partner with and have visibility to the entire sales team, sales leadership, sales & business operations as well as cross-functionally with finance and legal. This position requires an individual who is team-oriented and driven to produce high-quality results. This is an opportunity to join a talented team, be supported by a great culture, and have a direct impact on company success.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for CRM, Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ), and renewals processes
- Help drive the development, automation, governance, measurement and improvement of quote-to-order and renewals processes
- Partner closely with major business functions across the quote to order life cycle including Product, Finance, Sales, and Legal to resolve order questions and process orders quickly without errors
- Own the simplification, design and documentation of all quote-to-order processes, including user documentation for training. Assist in the development of documentation that impacts associated policies.
- Identify Account and Opportunity pipeline overlap and assign to sellers per rules of engagement
- Debug provisioning errors, execute orders, and ensure bookings hygiene
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting and operational tasks.
- 2+ years experience working in Sales Operations, Sales, Contract Review, or a similar analytical role
- At least 1 year of Salesforce. Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) experience is preferred
- Control of MS Excel
- Familiarity with SaaS business metrics is preferred
- Positive attitude with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances. Self-motivated with
a strong work ethic and able to drive results independently.
- Accountable with strong attention to detail in a fast paced environment
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.