Partner Account Executive at WP Engine
A core pillar of WP Engine's strategy is to "be the WordPress partner of choice for web technologies leaders and agencies of all sizes." We do this by delivering on our promise to help clients win online. When that happens, our agency partners build positive experience for their clients and ultimately win more bids. As an Agency Sales Executive, it is your role to acquire, grow, and retain agency partners within a territory region.The Day To Day
- Crafting acquisition strategies for introducing new partners to WP Engine's Agency Partner Program.
- Developing growth strategies to increase your agency partners' book of business.
- Thinking of ways to retain your partners' business long after they're signed up, on-boarded, and offering our services to their clients.
- Work closely with you agency partners to ensure that we are selling the most effective way.
- Building, maintaining, and closing opportunity pipeline through agency partner referrals.
- Helping your agencies on their own client proposals.
- Supporting existing agency partners and their end clients to include proposals, RFIs/RFPs, and training sessions.
- On-boarding new agency partners through platform demos and on-site meetings.
- Working closely with the solution engineering team to ensure the best technical fit for the clients' needs.
- Be responsible for your business and forecasting accurately through effective use of Salesforce.com.
- Coordinating with our EMEA leadership team to win business.
- Following WP Engine's consultative sales process (Sandler sales methodology).
- Regularly provide timely and accurate deal updates to management and executives.
- Minimum of two years of SaaS sales experience with a successful track record of exceeding assigned individual quota.
- Experience selling through and with third parties, preferably agencies.
- You're a natural on the phone. That means you are able to handle a high volume of sales activity via the telephone and face to face meetings.
- You understand that WP Engine is a specialized platform and it's not about the sale, it's about what's best for the customer and for WP Engine. Success means that we win when they do
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Previous WordPress experience is a plus.
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- IVF Benefits
- Paid Family Leave - 16 weeks for primary caregivers and 5 weeks for secondary caregivers fully paid
- 4% 401(k) Match (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD, and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off?)
- Transportation (24x7 Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Tuesday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
WP Engine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a US employer, WP Engine is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.