Partner Development Manager
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is looking for a Partner Development Manager (PDM) to scale key technology partnerships that drive strategic business initiatives. The PDM will have the exciting opportunity to manage the day-to-day interactions that will drive global brand awareness, top line revenue growth and overall customer adoption across all market segments. Acting as a trusted advisor and the face of LogicMonitor, this position forms deep relationships with external technology partners at all levels of their organization, provides the main point of contact for the partnership, and is the entry point for working with sales, marketing, and product.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about solving complex problems, can work effectively with senior cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced setting that is constantly evolving. Proving you are an effective negotiator possessing cloud knowledge is a critical part of this job.
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Stay up to date with all technology partners program guidelines and communicate updates accordingly.
- Develop success metrics for each partnership, including specific KPIs that drive adoption of partner technology solutions and joint revenue growth
- Create and build trusted relationships with industry specific organizations and manage these partners to set priorities, drive deliverables and ensure successful execution of programs
- Keep partners informed on LogicMonitor product releases, especially as they relate to the partner's ability to succeed on our platform
- Act as a liaison between our sales teams and partners to help build working relationships resulting in growing our bookings numbers/meeting and exceeding your territory goals
- Develop partner strategies in collaboration with internal marketing resources including event strategies, content marketing, go-to-market campaigns, and quarterly budgets
- Evangelize the LogicMonitor alliance strategy across multiple internal organizations including sales, marketing, customer success, and product marketing/management.
- Closely monitor and maintain reports for all technology partners, including revenue share, sponsorships and program fees, to ensure that partners are following all program guidelines and meeting requirements
- Create joint customer references with technology partners for specific use cases
- Manage Partners’ presence and sponsorship activity at LogicMonitor’s annual user conference
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of professional experience in Sales, Account Management, Marketing, or Business Development
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Proven experience developing working relationships and influence at all levels of management, internally and externally
- Understanding of Cloud computing technology preferred
- Ability to travel, approximately 20% on average