Partner Manager, Healthcare at SailPoint
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Americas Partner Manager to manage our Healthcare vertical partner ecosystem. This position is responsible for identifing and building out SailPoint’s Healthcare partner community while driving revenue for the region through recruitment, enablement, and GTM strategies to generate new opportunities.
The SailPoint Partner Management team is responsible for creating, enabling, maintaining, and expanding the routes to market and indirect sales channels that can be used to grow SailPoint Revenues.
- Manage the SailPoint partner program, including generating new Pipeline and Quarterly Sales Results with existing partners while identifying, developing and managing new partners
- Coordinate all activities and communication between partners, SailPoint corporate, field sales, and SailPoint Partner teams to meet quarterly expectations against Demand Generation, Partner Management, and Forecasted Sales Results
- Assist in the development and delivery of Sales, Technical, and Process training to ensure Partners and Resellers are well equipped to effectively market, position, and sell SailPoint products
- Coordination of SailPoint resources to deliver scalable enablement tools and events to the SailPoint Partner community
- Assist in the creation of Partner Specific Marketing, Demand Generation, and Sales tools
- Coordinate SailPoint involvement in partner promotions and marketing activities to ensure the best possible SailPoint Market coverage
- Identify customer sales opportunities through partners and work with the field sales organization to help manage the opportunities through the company’s selling and pipeline management process
- Work with the field sales organization during Territory Management & Planning Reviews to understand the strength of the existing partner presence, identify where partners require additional training, and where there is a requirement for new or additional partners
- Work with field sales organization to identify and develop partner relationships to provide field sales with a solid, productive base of partner support and sales results
- Identify new routes to market to better extend the SailPoint market presence
- 10 years+ of Business to Business partner sales experience, with 3 years in the Identity or the Enterprise Security Software segments
- Demonstrated experience in partner identification, recruitment, onboarding, pipeline development and revenue generation within the Healthcare Providers Segment (hospitals, health systems, post-acute care organizations, physician groups, ACOs, assisted living, long-term care, hospice, etc.)
- Strong execution with a diverse mix of partner types, including Distributors, Resellers/Solution providers and boutique consulting partners. Experience in working with global advisories and/or Global Systems Integrators (GSIs) is a plus
- Must have the ability to develop and prioritize partner nationally-focused Healthcare partner ecosystem strategies
- Proven results in a partner-oriented sales environment
- Understanding of technology, technology innovations, and new technology in large enterprises
Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in an IT, business or sales related field
Business travel of approximately 50 percent yearly is expected for this position
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.