Principal Customer Success Manager \u2013 Duo Security at Duo Security
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:21 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, September 25, 2021
Duo Security, now part of Cisco, is the leading multi-factor authentication (MFA) and secure access provider. Duo + Cisco = Disco With the Most Loved Company in Security and the global leader in network technology joining forces, there are more exciting opportunities than ever to be at the forefront of securing the cloud. Our mission is simple: democratize security by making it easy and effective for everyone. We're transforming security from the ground up by solving the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge - safe, secure information access. We engineer our business to enable our customers to easily address their ever-evolving security challenges. We believe that impactful work is rewarding work and that our team is at its best when everyone feels empowered to bring their whole self to work. We learn together by hiring for cultural contribution, not cultural fit, and recognize that diversity in background and thought are essential to building high-impact teams. We invest in growth and learning opportunities and encourage our people to never stop learning. We foster collaboration and believe in being recognized (and rewarded!) for hard work. We champion a healthy work-life balance. We're kinder than necessary. Together we build for the future by designing simple solutions for complex problems. And that's why we're the most loved and trusted name in security.Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving the ultimate success of Duo's most strategic customers, including their onboarding experience, ongoing feature adoption, and renewal
- Ensuring that customers derive maximum value from their investment in Duo and fully use their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis
- Providing recommendations based on customer's infrastructure and use cases, process feature requests, and engage customers in product betas, case studies, and webinars as applicable
- Proactively identifying new opportunities for expansion and up-sell opportunities across your book of business by collaborating with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint
- Driving seamless onboarding processes and working cross-functionally with our support and services team to proactively lead successful deployments
- Developing and implementing tailored programs that provide continued value to the customer, ensuring renewals and driving long-term account growth
- Translating customer sentiment to internal teams and appropriately advocating for strategic product decisions.
- Developing and fostering a trusted advisor relationship to establish and maintain credibility
- Providing leadership through one-on-one relationships, team interactions, and special projects. Successfully balance individual and team goals.
- Demonstrating thought leadership and helping evangelize new ideas, strategies, and concepts with team members, other internal teams, and customers.
- Partnering with cross functional teams for process improvement.
- Effective Communication + Ability to Influence: You can demonstrate active listening, synthesize information, effectively communicate, and present with confidence and empathy to varied internal and customer stakeholders while dynamically adapting style & content to a broad range of customer audiences (e.g., from IT staff to CISO) and internal audiences (e.g., from team members to senior management). You actively participate in (and are sought out for) large scale communication opportunities, such as marketing webinars or client company presentations.
- Building Collaborative Relationships: You can proactively collaborate with multiple internal & customer stakeholders to identify opportunities, address challenging situations, support customers through incident response situations. You can influence decision-makers across multiple business units by strategically asking discovery questions, and deliver solutions that work for the customer. You have a track record of engaging and sustaining strategic dialogue with executive level positions and influence customer thinking, direction, and timeline. Internal sales teams seek out strategic guidance from you.
- Active Learning and Continuous Improvement: You are curious and can continuously learn about product features and functionality, provide recommendations based on customer's infrastructure and use cases, process feature requests, and engage customers in product betas, case studies, webinars, etc., as applicable. You have a proven track record of facilitating conversations between customers and product development, influencing product roadmap direction, and prioritizing specific features.
- Self Awareness: You possess self-awareness, show empathy and discernment in challenging situations, own accountability for responsibilities and commitments. You can provide, receive, consider, and incorporate actionable feedback to/from your peers and leadership. You are seen as a role model and are sought out as a resource for other teams to assist in resolving their challenging situations.
- Project Management: You are a power user and strong adopter of tools and standardized processes to document customer objectives and project the health of an entire book of business. You can effectively prioritize concurrent, highly-complex projects to manage and deliver on customer and internal expectations. You continually seek improvement of existing tools and identify and promote adoption of tools and processes as best practices.
- Strategic Planning and Account Management:You can develop and execute strategies for customer portfolio, including customer engagement, risk identification and mitigation, product adoption, customer expansions, and product upgrades. Engage full account teams to proactively plan for meaningful engagement with customers. You are considered a strategic partner by sales peers and leadership and provide guidance to sales partners on renewal and upsell opportunities.
- Team Player:You can proactively contribute to a positive environment that values people and work, openly share problems and successes, and work across teams to help refine processes and achieve goals. You can take responsibility for your own actions and recognize mistakes as learning opportunities. You proactively seek engagement with teammates across segments and geo locations and are sought out as a resource to actively contribute to projects.