Pushnami is an Austin built and privately held technology company that provides an AI Powered Cross-Channel Messaging Platform used by thousands of websites around the world. We are seeking a passionate and energetic Account Executive to aid in our client acquisition efforts. This individual will join us at our new Central Austin headquarters (a historic landmark, where they filmed a famous scene from the cult classic movie Dazed and Confused: "alright, alright, alright").
Pushnami is live on more than 20,000 websites globally and is growing at a pace of over 20% month over month. We offer a unique culture and environment that focuses on positivity, acceptance, and people rather than profits. In fact, we are so passionate about helping others that Pushnami donates a percentage of its gross revenue each month to a different local charity to make an impact on our community.
We are looking for a high-energy, goals-driven individual with natural sales instincts to join our team as a Publisher Development Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for helping scale our affiliate program by finding and developing long-term strategic relationships with publishers.
What you will do:
- Research target prospects and manage end-to-end sales cycle from initial outreach to close
- Develop creative approaches to cultivate partnerships within traditional and non-traditional channels
- Maintain and expand a rich sales pipeline, utilizing Outreach.io and Salesforce to track progress
- Effectively communicate and present the product solution and value proposition to customers
- Leverage industry and technology knowledge to collaboratively plan and create unique solutions that solve client pain points
- Work closely with the Client Services team to ensure all clients have a seamless onboarding experience
- Meet (and exceed) monthly quotas
- 2+ years of full-cycle sales or affiliate management experience. Bonus for selling marketing automation technology or working for an affiliate network
- High-energy, self-driven performer who is motivated to exceed their assigned goals
- Team player with high energy and positive attitude
- A Rolodex of industry contacts at publisher organizations
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with the ability to understand customer pain points and solve using Pushnami solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
What you'll love about us:
- We are self-funded and profitable (and growing fast)
- We were named one of Inc Magazine’s 2020 Best Place to Work & Builtin Austin’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Perks & Benefits, and Best Paying List.
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full Medical and Dental PPO Insurance that is 100% paid for by the company
- 401k Retirement Plan - Fully matched up to 6%
- Flexible work schedule that is based on performance rather than time
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday - Thursday
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
*HOW ARE WE NAVIGATING WORK DURING COVID?*
While we would love to have everyone back in the office, employee health and safety is our top priority.
Our team will continue to conduct employee well-being check-ins, provide additional remote perks and benefits and allow all employees to work virtually for the remainder of 2020.