Regional Account Executive (West) at ESO (Remote)
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
-Develop & manage a sales pipeline for a region of the United States.
-Conduct market and competitive research to develop sales strategies tailored to the prospective EMS and Fire agencies.
-Build and maintain relationships with key client decision makers and industry partners through consistent engagement and onsite meetings; and educate prospective clients, agencies, and partners on ESO products through meetings, sales presentations and engagement of subject matter experts.
-Develop and progress sales proposals that address the specific needs of the client.
-Lead and support contract negotiations
-Forecast to drive sales opportunities to closure against a sales quota.
-Work closely with stakeholders from both EMS and Fire sectors.
-Prospecting & developing a strong pipeline to exceed quota goals
-Dynamic presenter; comfortable presenting complex solutions to large audiences
-Ability to work closely with channel partners
Who You Are - the essentials
-2+ years in direct selling or sales development role
-Thrives on hunting & uncovering new business
-Developing genuine relationships with key stakeholders
-Skilled in prospect qualification; a proven solution seller
-Proven track record of building & managing a robust pipeline
-High level of accuracy in forecasting; with proven ability to forecast sales opportunities.
-Ability to meet and exceed quotas
-A team enterprise sale mentality
-Ability to travel up to 60%, as needed including to ESO headquarters in Austin, Texas
Who You Are - the desirables
-Experience in SAAS sales
-Experience in B2B sales
-Expert in prospecting
-Experience in travel management
-Previous experience in EMS or Fire
-Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Health Care or related field
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks