Regional Account Manager - Hospital/State/Federal at ESO
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:22 a.m. (CST) on Friday, October 1, 2021
As a Regional Account Manager in our Hospital sales division, you will manage the sales process for new business opportunities within the hospital market to meet sales goals within a defined territory. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you’ll engage in networking and lead generation activities to grow new business sales pipeline in the hospital space.
This role will report to our VP of Sales and be part of our Outside Sales team. This is a remote/work from home opportunity.
This role will be assigned to the Northeast territory.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Manage a sales pipeline for your assigned accounts.
· Conduct market and competitive research to develop sales strategies tailored to your prospects.
· Build and maintain relationships with key client decision makers and industry partners through consistent engagement and onsite meetings; and educate prospective clients, agencies and partners on ESO products through meetings, sales presentations and engagement of subject matter experts.
· Develop sales proposals that address the specific needs of the client.
· Accurately forecast sales opportunities.
Who You Are - the essentials
· Successful experience selling in Health Care or related industry
· Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
· Willingness to work as a team player in a fast-paced sales environment
· Ability to travel up to 60%, as needed
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description