Regional Account Manager at Modernize Home Services, a QuinStreet vertical
Regional Account Manager
At Modernize Home Services (a QuinStreet vertical) our mission is to simplify home improvement by inspiring motivated homeowners and connecting them with qualified contractors. Our foundation is based on 10 years as a driving force as Home Improvement Leads in online lead generation – connecting homeowners with high–quality contractors – in the $300 billion annually grossing home improvement market. We’re working hard on a new brand and new products to cater to homeowners and the most successful contractors in the industry.
We’re looking for sharp, motivated individuals to join our growing team. Teammates who enjoy using technology to solve problems will thrive in our dynamic startup environment. We have an open floor plan that encourages the entire team to participate in critical discussions and allows everyone to be a vital contributing factor. You’ll enjoy our hip, newly renovated office in the heart of downtown with a view of the capital and the downtown skyline.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Modernize Home Services is looking for a driven, gritty and confident Regional Account Manager to drive the success of our Regional and Small Business client base. You are responsible for managing close relationships with small - medium sized business owners. You will work directly with the sales team day to day to ensure transition of accounts after point of sale. You will work collaboratively across internal departments to orchestrate the delivery and optimization of our services to an assigned portfolio of customers. You will serve as a subject matter expert on Modernize digital marketing and lead generation solutions consulting with your customers to develop ways to maximize desired outcomes, ensure ROI, and create high customer satisfaction.
The Modernize Home Services work environment is very dynamic and requires a person who is comfortable operating at a fast pace, who will proactively collaborate with multiple teams and outside partners while driving results and executional excellence. We are looking for someone to lend their experience to grow the team.
- Partner with our clients to gain an understanding of their objectives, approach, results and challenges
- Partner with our clients to understand their internal infrastructure and processes
- Partner with our clients to identity growth opportunities
- Partner with sales to ensure smooth transition after point of sale
- Create account plans to attain client satisfaction, retention and maximize life-time value of the partnership
- Meet with customers from lead callers to call center managers and small - medium size business owners directly to present consultative solutions to gain client commitment and campaign optimization
- Network with your account base and provide key recommendations, testimonials, and case studies to internal/external stakeholders
- Mine and analyze data for insight to identify risk factors and ways to optimize performance.
- Accurately forecast and track key account metrics. Prepare and deliver account performance reports on an ongoing basis.
- Integrate with the Regional team and the Modernize organization at large. Embrace our core values work positively across all departments.
- 2 – 4 years account management experience.
- Strong data analysis and analytical skills with experience using a business intelligence suite such as Tableau or QlikView strongly preferred.
- Strong Excel and Salesforce skills.
- Bachelor's degree in business.
- Experience in lead generation / digital demand generation marketing is a strong plus.
- Startup experience highly preferred
- Proven track record of developing and executing account plans that result in exceptional service delivery and customer success.
- Exceptional communications skills; verbal and written.
- Strong business acumen with an ability to operate under pressure while making business-critical decisions daily
- Sales mindset. Ruthlessly optimistic. Always looking for opportunities to win.
- Natural drive to work, to be a top performer
- Resilient in the face of challenges and failures
- Detail and process oriented; an ability to effectively prioritize workload.
- Natural curiosity. Wants to know “why”, asks questions, pursues answers.
- Handle client emotion and objections in a positive, solutions-based manner.
- Ability to thrive in an environment of change and uncertainty.
Modernize Home Services (a QuinStreet vertical) is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.