Regional Sales Associate
Modernize is one of the most successful online lead generation providers to the US Remodeling Industry. We use internet marketing to turn consumer interest in remodeling projects into jobs for many of the biggest names in the home improvement industry. We are highly profitable, based in downtown Austin on Congress Ave. We provide competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a fun and collaborative work environment.
As a Regional Sales Associate, you will be working a short sales cycle, with contractors and remodeling companies who are interested in growing their business. Using your talent for phone sales, you will qualify prospects, present the value of our solution, and close deals.
What you'll do:
- Drive sales revenue through new client acquisition
- Understand their business strengths, weaknesses, and goals and determine if they are a good fit for our marketing platforms
- Cold emailing/calling key individuals within target accounts in an effort to general opportunities.
- Preparing and managing a sales pipeline with a win rate of 30% and closing within a 2-week sales cycle.
- Diligently inputting and updating prospect and client information in salesforce.com
- Educate clients on industry best practices to use leads, as well as other digital marketing channels.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience working in a transactional inside sales environment
- You’re an active listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit!
- The will to win all the way (or how to beat the competition by raising or changing the game)
- Collaborative, agile, competitive and coachable
- An understanding of and experience in startup-level hard work
- Sales Rock Star with a proven history consistently blowing out sales quotas and objectives
- Self-driven, results-oriented optimist with a clear focus on quality and business performance - you do the right things the right way.
- Interpersonal communication guru - excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills. Someone who knows how to have difficult conversations.
Why you should work here:
- Work with other people like you - smart, energetic individuals who know how to get things done!
- Work with a management team who is passionate about generating revenue for our clients
- Unlimited access to our kitchen, stocked full of sodas, candy and snacks and our Kegerator, which has a new taste each month
- You’ll be joining a culture that is infectious, passionate, and that knows how to win
- One of the very best corporate cultures in Austin.
Modernize is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.