Regional Sales Director - East Coast at SpyCloud
Regional Sales Director
SpyCloud is the leader in account takeover (ATO) prevention, protecting billions of consumer and employee accounts either directly or through product integrations. Our award- winning solutions proactively defeat fraud attempts and disrupt the criminals' ability to profit from stolen information.
SpyCloud is searching for a Regional Sales Director to establish and drive sales activities for our SaaS-based offerings within a designated geography. You will be expected to penetrate and prospect named accounts for new large enterprise business. You will need a demonstrated history of achievement against sales goals through the selling of SaaS-based technology solutions. Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving start-up environment.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in selling Threat Intelligence technology to Fortune 500 accounts.
- Attainment of Annual Sales Quota and Quarterly Targets. Deliver regional bookings goals via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing enterprise client accounts.
- Customer Development. Manage prospective customer relationships through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Develop and Implement Regional Pipeline Growth Strategies. Leveraging all available resources, internal and external, to grow the regional pipeline of opportunities to 4x bookings goals or more.
- Forecasting and Pipeline Management. Track customer information and provide continuous forecast and pipeline accuracy through diligent CRM upkeep.
- Managing Quote to Cash. Ensuring regional bookings are clean and complete to meet Quote to Cash requirements.
- Providing Market Feedback. Reporting customer feedback and competitive analysis to appropriate company personnel to assist in product development.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong understanding of CyberSecurity, Cloud & SaaS solutions and/or Security Infrastructure Products.
- 5+ years proven success selling SaaS-based solutions or subscription based products to a diverse enterprise customer base
- Prefer successful selling experience with Threat Intelligence solutions
- Prefer successful selling experience to the Fortune 500 accounts in region
- Knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce.com or HubSpot (preferred)
- Excellent, positive communications skills and relationship building
- History of meeting/exceeding revenue targets.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling and or consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative environment and operate as a team-player
- Excellent communication (Written & Verbal) and presentation skills.
- Ability to work remotely and willing to travel on short notice.