Regional Sales Manager
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with offices in Santa Barbara, Boston, New York City, London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for managing a team of Enterprise Account Executives supporting and selling into distinct sales territories across North America. This is a hands-on sales management role responsible for contributing to predictable new sales velocity, executive engagement with existing enterprise customers and a focus on the professional development of high-performing sales reps on the team.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Lead and support a team of direct reports by setting overall strategy, driving comprehensive territory and account planning and deal execution to achieve results
- Ability to recruit, develop, and retain a high performing enterprise sales organization
- Consistent and strong software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including sales management experience of 5+ Years
- Drive a consistent, measured, and managed Sales process that ensures goal attainment and also improves AE productivity.
- Conduct a weekly forecast meeting with each AE. Coach direct reports on areas of improvement or course correction to achieve results.
- Provide to management detailed and accurate sales forecasting week over week. Measure, manage and drive individual and team activities, pipe generation and quarterly / annual goal attainment.
- Ability to lead a team in aggressively sourcing and creating pipeline by leveraging organizational best practices and assets.
- Proven track record in Solution Selling with specific examples of business case value.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and 5-7 years of related experience.
- Proven track record as an individual sales contributor: exceeding personal sales quota for more than 2 consecutive years
- Experience selling cloud based enterprise applications.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills.
- 2+ years experience managing high-performing technology sales teams
- Experience with salesforce.com and other sales enablement tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, requiring superior skills in critical thinking, influencing, and managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Travel Required