Renewals Manager at A Cloud Guru, A Pluralsight Company
Austin TX, Boston MA, Draper UT, Remote - USA
The Renewals Manager is responsible for renewing large volumes of customer contracts. We are seeking eager, enthusiastic candidates who can quickly ramp up on our product offerings, client engagement model and renewal processes. This position is responsible for supporting, managing and closing renewal transactions. You will play a critical role in supporting our Customer Success and Revenue organizations, and your work will directly impact our corporate goals. You will provide critical feedback as you communicate directly with our customers to help our team and other Pluralsight stakeholder groups better understand the needs of this unique customer group.
This position requires a strong knowledge of systems and process selling, the ability to manage and close large volumes of opportunities. The Renewals Manager will collaborate within Revenue and Success, Marketing and Legal to maximize the renewal success while looking for additional opportunities for upselling additional revenue. The Renewals Manager will work in partnership with the Account Executives when expansion opportunities are identified, ensuring that the right sales resources are engaged to maximize growth within the account.
Who you're committed to being:
- You have extreme ownership of your business
- You care about the customer experience, SaaS and fast growth tech.
- You are accountable for excellence and you are a team player - you like to understand the guidelines for success, partner with the business to get what you need, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done
- You are a lifelong learner
- You listen to customer needs and willing to speak their language from a technical perspective
- Data-driven and objective - you trust analytics and data science to guide decisions
What you'll own:
- Solidify and close renewals - Complete renewal lifecycle management including all administrative tasks such as obtaining Purchase Orders when required, forecasting, quoting, agreement negotiations, and order creation and submission. Using proven negotiation skills to close all assigned opportunities, with the ability to identify upsell opportunities. Interact with Revenue and Customer Success counterparts to identify and mitigate risk within your customer base.
- Be a trusted partner - Partner effectively and cross-functionally with sales account executives supporting this customer segment. Collaborate effectively with sales counterparts responsible for cross-selling, upselling, and expanding these accounts.
Experience you'll need:
- Experience renewing customers and identifying expansion opportunities
- 1-3 years B2B SaaS experience; familiarity with SaaS renewal motion
- Background in business development, sales or customer success
- Comfortable using a variety of communication methods (sending outbound emails, making outbound phone calls, conducting virtual meetings, leading webinars, etc.)
- Proven track record of success in managing a high-volume portfolio of accounts
- Business acumen and ability to analyze data to address customer situations.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to establish relationships and work in a team environment
- Demonstrable experience in a role involving 'critical thinking': i.e. ability to analyze issues, make decisions and problem solve self-sufficiently. Pragmatic decision making where exceptions are required.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to travel up to 10%