Sales Administrator at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for Enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
As the Sales Administrator you will be in a pivotal role to provide substantial administrative support to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and the Senior Management Team. The role will include coordinating the CRO's schedule as well as supporting the operations of the Sales Team according to the direction of the CRO.
- Provide administrative and operational support to the CRO to plan travel, coordinate meetings, manage expense reporting, etc.
- Proactively manage CRO calendar to schedule meetings, ensure CRO remains on schedule, send reminders, and be point of contact for staff on availability, etc.
- Manage event logistics for Sales Team with coordinate catering, meeting spaces, etc.
- Handle various administrative tasks such as data entry, preparing reports and analyzing data; maintain strict level of confidentiality regarding customer and company information
- Participate in meetings directed by the CRO, prepare agendas, take meeting notes and add value where needed
- Prioritize and manage communication between CRO and functional teams, representing CRO objectives and communicating them effectively and clearly.
- Coordinate and execute President's Club annual trip an Annual Sales Kick Off.
- Identify problems, develop solutions, and implement processes to increase business efficiency and enhance productivity
- Support our Sales teams as needed to help achieve financial targets
- Prepare content for meetings on as needed basis
- Support Sales Training with preparing sales bootcamps on an as needed basis
- Variety of other miscellaneous projects determined by business needs and direction of the CRO
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience supporting executive or management staff or experience in an a fast-paced administrative role
- Strong in MS Word, Excel, KeyNote
- Experience writing reports
- Knowledge of business fundamentals (corporate finance, operations, marketing, sales, etc.)
- Experience working in a high-trust environment with excellent communication skills
- Engaged in SaaS industry trends, knowledgeable about SaaS finance metrics
- Demonstrated ability in scheduling administrative tasks and keeping track of many things at once
- Start-up experience and sales experience a plus