Sales Development Representative (SDR) Manager
Sales Development Representative Manager (SDR Manager)
We’re looking for a driven, dynamic and high-energy person to lead our Austin-based team of Sales Development Representatives.
As someone with a history of successfully motivating business development teams to achieve quota, you will effectively coach the SDRs to convert prospective interest into qualified opportunities using best practice prospecting and discovery techniques. You’ll keep a keen eye on your team’s pipeline creation to ensure individual quotas are met, while retaining the highest quality leads to support the Account Executive team. You will foster an environment of resiliency, energy and innovation across your team.
Collaborating with teams across the business, including our SDR Managers in Cambridge, UK and Pasadena, CA and our Accounts Marketing team, you’ll care deeply about sharing knowledge in order to drive continuous improvement and will play a key role in ensuring functional excellence across the business.
We need someone who’ll immerse themselves into the Redgate sales organization; you’ll understand the company sales strategy and be passionate about achieving it. Our culture will challenge you to quickly develop personally and professionally. We’ll equip you with all the tools you need to be successful and give you the freedom and flexibility to excel at what you do.
If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you! To apply, simply upload your résumé and cover letter or get in touch with [email protected] if you’d like to talk to us first.
What makes you Redgate’s next SDR Manager?
- Minimum of one year of management experience (SDR-specific management preferred)
- Personal level sales development experience with a focus on outbound prospecting
- Reporting on SDR pipeline amounts and sales generated opportunity numbers
- Accurate forecasting and tracking of metrics (conversion rates, dials, call time/quality and other key metrics)
- Extremely detail-oriented with a thorough understanding of sales metrics
- Technically competent and can translate product knowledge to business value
- Passionate people manager with the ability to grow and develop SDR’s to achieve team goals
- Excellent communication and cross-company collaboration skills to build strong relationships
- Ability to foster innovation and creativity
- Experience in change management
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once to meet set timelines
- Comfortable with transparency and feedback
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience in building SDR teams
- Understanding of perpetual software tools market
- Experience in selling database technology
What’s the package?
- Location: Austin, TX
- Start as soon as possible
- Competitive salary
- An extensive benefits package, including:
- A well-stocked breakroom
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus federal holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Free parking
- Job type: Full Time, Exempt
- Red Gate Software Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- You must have the right to live and work in the United States to apply for this role