Sales Development Representative
About the Company
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you’ve never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink’s world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Space Ship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace. https://www.securelink.com/about/tourthespaceship/
SecureLink is hiring Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to our growing team. SDRs generate and nurture leads into qualified sales opportunities. You will pursue conversations with buyers in our target markets via phone and email at their moment of interest to understand their specific needs, timing, and budget to accurately diagnose the next step.
SDRs partner with our sales and marketing teams to enhance prospecting efforts by identifying and connecting with decision makers, gathering key information, and helping move prospects to the discovery stage of the sales funnel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leverage research and sales intelligence tools to find the right contacts and ensure our information is up-to-date in our CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Follow a prescribed email and cold call phone cadence in order to reach target buyers in key accounts.
- Build relationships on the phone using smart, targeted questions and ability to share insights with decisions makers and influencers.
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social tactics.
- Be able to adhere to a daily/weekly activity quota in order to reach and exceed monthly lead generation goals.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to thrive in a customer-centric, metrics-driven environment.
- Be comfortable making 75+ cold calls/day
- A desire to build a career in technology sales
- Be organized, able to work independently, have a positive attitude, and exceptional listening skills.
- A positive attitude toward the position and its importance to the company
- Willingness to embrace challenges large and small with a dedication to achieving excellent outcomes with pride in the work
- Comfort working with e-mail, phone, excel, and other office technologies plus a willingness to learn new technologies.
- An unapologetic drive for success, coupled with a willingness to work as hard as it takes to make it happen
- An eagerness to learn and improve.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees have three attributes that make them “slinky”. These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve, and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and “slinky” people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
In addition to a generous benefits package, we serve a full breakfast and lunch to our employees every day from our on-site commercial kitchen run by a great local chef.