Sales Development Representative
At SailPoint, we do things differently. We understand that a fun-loving work environment can be highly motivating and productive. When smart people work on intriguing problems, and they enjoy coming to work each day, they accomplish great things together.
Founded in 2005, SailPoint has grown from a start-up into a public company, providing industry-leading solutions to customers across the world. Named a Best Place to Work in Austin for nine consecutive years, we also have been named as one of the Best Places to Work in the U.S. by both Glassdoor and Forbes.
As a Sales Development Representative at SailPoint, you will be tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound activities. The right candidate is a highly motivated out-of-the-box thinker who thrives in a challenging team environment and has a history of initiating high-level conversations with prospects.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop a strategic sales approach
- Cold call into prospects generated by a variety of outside sources
- Nurture and follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities
- Drive attendance for webinars and conferences
- Profile strategic accounts by identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
This position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
- 1+ year of successful experience in sales development, preferably in technology
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills
- Demonstrated success in pipeline generation
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and a strong commitment to making an impact
- Experience with CRM and sales automation applications preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required