Sales Development Representative
A Cloud Guru is a world leading provider of online education. We focus on providing high-quality, affordable and engaging on-demand video courses to hundreds of thousands of technology professionals. We help our students learn new skills, gain valuable industry certifications, and excel in their careers
It’s an exciting time at A Cloud Guru - we’ve taught over 600,000 students since our inception 3 years ago; received US venture capital funding with a recent $2M raise in May; and we're now focusing on building out our B2B feature set and product offering.
What we are looking for
Your mission as a key sales team member is to help grow our B2B side of the business. We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, optimistic and genuinely curious folks to join our high-impact sales team.
We need a creative and open minded teammate that really loves what they do and who take pride in their contributions to a team. Being a supportive team-player is just as important to us as your ability to prospect and win people over.
From the get go – we need you to be able to:
- Manage inbound and outbound lead generation and qualification process
- Research prospective accounts and contacts via web, social, LinkedIn, etc.
- Connect with and quickly establish rapport with key contacts and prospects
- Identify key stakeholders including product champion and executive sponsor
- Convert qualified leads to opportunities
- Generate 4 Sales Qualified Leads per week
- Attend trade shows, prospect events and engage in relevant associations as needed
- Relentlessly track activity in Salesforce while using Salesloft and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Be willing to go all-in to help the team achieve our collective goals
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with cloud-based software including CRM (Salesforce.com experience a bonus)
- Enthusiastic and passionate about helping to improve the lives of others through education
- Preferred: 1+ years of sales experience
- Coachable and willingness to get things done
Working with us
Our people matter to us. We know everyone has a life, and we encourage you to live it to the fullest. We understand that with a start-up life comes stress, pressure and change and for that reason our employees receive 20 days (4 weeks) of leave each year.
We pay commensurate with experience and potential, and we make sure you’re looked after. We provide hyper-competitive benefits, and micro-management doesn’t exist.
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. Our B2B sales team hang their hats in Austin, Texas.
While we do have remote workers, this role requires hands-on collaboration so the position requires that you live in or relocate to Austin.
We are a fast-growing team with big ambitions. We need people who can help us build a solid foundation for the future. If you want to make a difference in a fast-growing team, now is the time to join.
Read Full Job Description