Sales Development Representative
We’re building the first mobile platform for early education – a $60B market in the US alone – with the largest network of schools and providers across the globe. Based in San Francisco, Denver, & Austin, our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. We feel fortunate to be able to build a platform that has a measurable impact on the daily lives of teachers, parents, and kids. The team includes former Amazon, eBay, LinkedIn, Square, and Zynga staffers, and investors include GGV Capital, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Eniac, ICONIQ, Bessemer Ventures, and Mark Cuban.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll be responsible for owning the top of our sales funnel. From qualifying inbound leads to prospecting outbound opportunities, you will be the first line of education for our potential customers. You will have a huge opportunity to grow and lead initiatives as we expand our efforts into new customer bases.
You’ll be in contact with a large volume of customers on a daily basis via phone & email, with a relentless focus to source new opportunities for our sales team. You'll work closely with Marketing, Support, Account Management, and Product/Engineering to maximize the funnel conversion and sales processes.
We are a lean, fast-moving team that prefers to avoid meetings and focus 100% on delighting our customers.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 0-1+ year of sales or relevant customer-facing experience.
- Exceptional skills helping prospects identify solutions to address potential challenges.
- Excellent communication, organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- A natural desire to experiment and evolve process.
- A strong mix of tenacity and patience to help educate potential customers.
- Experience within a startup environment, preferably in SMB sales a plus.
- Comfort with high volume/velocity sales, as well as a dynamic environment that will evolve rapidly.
- Proven experience achieving and pushing past goals and quotas.
- A passion for improving the world through education.
Company Sponsored Daily Lunches
Brightwheel is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.