Sales Development Representative at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we're working from home due to COVID. Normally, you'll be working in the heart of Austin. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of an organization with an outstanding product, operation and culture. We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate Sales Development Representative. This role provides plenty of opportunity to make your mark and grow your career at LogicMonitor.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Create sales opportunities for the sales team
- Utilize your technical and value based knowledge to create leads out of cold (or warm) outbound prospecting
- Determine if LogicMonitor is a good fit for prospects by asking qualifying questions to better understand client needs and timing
- Collaborate on campaign creation and execute outbound campaigns created by the Marketing and Sales departments
- Generate interest through follow up, with relevant messaging based on targeted segment
- Proactively communicate with prospects, Management and LogicMonitor teams
- Serve as a key resource to relay information of value to the team, be it best practices, new features, competitive pressures, etc.
- Attend weekly and monthly sales calls and be prepared to discuss your accomplishments for the week/month; discuss business plan to achieve your quota regularly
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree or 1+ years outbound sales experience
- A very strong technical aptitude
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.