Sales Enablement Lead North America
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!About the department
The Cloudflare sales enablement team delivers learning solutions that promote growth and collaboration of the Cloudflare sales and partner community globally. We provide a structured framework of sales enablement processes, methodology, and tools to address the needs of our sales staff globally.What you'll do
Cloudflare is looking for a sales trainer/coach to drive rapid, consistent, and scalable eLearning solutions for accelerating knowledge transfer to the North American sales team. This position will report to the global head of sales enablement and focus on the North American sales team.
- Develop, maintain and lead sales training onboarding and continuous learning programs for all sales roles (business development reps, account executives, and others)
- Coordinate with sales enablement leadership to align sales strategies, identify sales best practices, and drive sales effectiveness across the sales
- Partner with sales enablement team members to implement sales tools aligned to various stages of the sales cycle
- Provide 1/1 coaching to new hires and tenured sales professionals to supplement core sales training curriculum
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and maintenance of sales training curriculum including onboarding, role-based training, and career development.
- Collaborate with the north american sales leadership for ongoing training needs and feedback on existing programs
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- 2+ years of sales training experience - full stack sales process from discovery to close
- 2-4 years of Sales (quota carrying) experience preferred
- 2-4 years coaching and/or leading the actual training experience/sales enablement for a SaaS sales organization
- Experience in application of various sales methodologies such as MEDDIC, Challenger
- Proven success as a mentor/coach to sales professionals.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and writing acumen.
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment as well as be a self-motivated teammate
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.