We are looking for an experienced Sales Enablement Specialist to join the Sales Enablement Team at Redgate Software, as we continue to build a world class Sales Enablement function to support our Global Sales Expansion Strategy. We are looking for someone who understands the role of Sales Enablement but has specific skills and experience in designing, developing and delivering training solutions. The ideal person also has the ability to create learning content for internal use.
At Redgate Software, we develop ingeniously simple software for IT professionals worldwide. We also aspire to be the best place you’ve ever worked. You’ll be part of an amazing team at the top of its game, supporting a salesforce selling popular state-of-the-art software, and providing a myriad of solutions to help solve database-related problems.
We offer a world-class benefits package, we’ll equip you with all the tools you need, and we’ll invest in you and your career. If this sounds like the opportunity you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you. Just submit your résumé and a cover letter.
The role will be based either in Austin, TX or Los Angeles, CA and will report to the Global Sales Enablement Manager based in Cambridge, UK, our Head Office.
National and International travel will be required once current restrictions are eased but primarily between Austin and Los Angeles.
- Designing and implementing sales effectiveness programs aligned to the recent skills assessment process undertaken across our Sales Teams.
- In addition, to provide localised support to address team specific needs, identified through local engagement with Regional Account Directors and Sales Managers.
- Another key priority is to jointly design, develop and implement a comprehensive Sales Onboarding Program, to support our Sales Expansion plans at Redgate.
Other duties include:
- Develop and deliver training courses and micro learning solutions.
- Work with 3rd party sales instructors and vendors where needed.
- Measure effectiveness of sales training programs through development tracking tools such as score cards etc
- Support post workshop sales and sales leadership coaching to drive the ongoing application of learning, and drive continual learning and up-skilling
What makes you Redgate’s Sales Enablement Specialist?
- 5-10 years direct sales experience in IT or telecoms but not exclusive.
- Experience in working with global sales teams – all levels.
- Proven success delivering training programs in virtual and face to face environments
- 2+ years’ experience working with an LMS system.
- Experience with Strategic Selling and Conceptual Selling and / or other widely utilized sales methodologies such as MEDDPICC, Altify etc.
- Experience with using leading sales enablement tools such as Seismic, Brainshark, Highspot, Showpad. Lessonly.
- Experience in working in IT/Software industry but not exclusive.
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods, learning principles and modern training technique
- Proven ability to elicit requirements and run effective requirements gathering sessions.
- Highly results oriented, self-motivated, and driven to exceed expectations
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to tailor to audiences, maintain presence and ensure buy in
- Collaborative and a team player
- Business acumen and ability to work with and influence members of other functions within the organisation.
A world-class benefits package:
- Award winning culture
- Competitive compensation plus an extensive benefits package, including:
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus federal holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Central Austin location with employee parking (currently remote)
- Weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Profit share bonus
- Great work-life balance. While there are currently no travel expectations, under normal circumstances you should expect 10-25% travel.
You must have the right to live and work in the United States to apply for this role.
Redgate Software Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.