Sales Executive - B2B - Lender
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
Business Development Representative for Lenders prospect for and acquire new lender customers, foster positive relationships with critical lender clients and continually pursue opportunities to sell additional products or services to existing clients
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads and lender targets for covered markets
- Pitching products and/or services
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Contacting clients to inform them about Opcity services and products
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Maintaining positive relationships with existing customers
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Closing deals, completing and maintaining required contracts and files for lender customers
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- At least three (3) years in a Business Development – Senior Sales Executive role with proven skillset in prospecting, market research, cold-calling, closing business and building excellent long-term business and strategic relationships required.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Good working knowledge of the residential real estate buying process and markets with particular emphasis on interacting with lending side of residential transaction
- Strong communication skills with a self-starting, aggressive mindset to acquire and grow business
- Excellent ability to Network, Persuade with Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
Read Full Job Description