Here at Opcity, we help real estate brokers, lenders and settlement service providers serve online customers. The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through our proprietary matching algorithm and SMS live-transfer and mobile application distribution platform, Opcity is able to instantly connect the best agent with the highest probability of conversion to the right consumer at the right time. Opcity’s matching model is based on sixteen (16) years of agent historical performance, predictive analytics, and a learning model of iterative improvement. Opcity’s network of providers, technology platform and toolkit allow Opcity to be the primary concierge for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience. This is an excellent opportunity to assist in the growth of a ground-breaking and innovative start-up!
Business Development Representative for Title prospect for and acquire new title customers, foster positive relationships with critical title clients and continually pursue opportunities to sell additional products or services to existing clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pitching products and/or services to businesses
- Maintaining positive relationships with existing customers
- Identifying market opportunities for new title companies
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Cold calling into specific markets to create a pipeline of eligible title companies/ closing attorneys
- Researching individual title market trends, business models, and needs
- Presenting PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about Opcity services and products
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Closing deals, completing and maintaining required contracts and files for title customers
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment. Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.