Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all four areas of the sales process – prospecting, qualification, closing, and onboarding
- Source new partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails by pitching Opcity products and/or services
- Study our market, noting competition and identifying potential sales opportunities
- Negotiating and upselling by phone, email, and in some cases, in person
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, sales materials, and compose professional emails
- Follow up with clients when needed to help them increase lead flow and maximize lead source quality to increase conversion rates
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- At least two (2) years in a Business-to-Business full sales cycle role preferably in a lead generation or subscription-based model and consistent quota attainment
- Strong sales experience prospecting, presenting and closing deals by utilizing strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, consultative selling techniques, strong closer executing contracts and collecting payments.
- Must be a self-starter, disciplined and motivated to consistently be building your pipeline by networking and hunting/sourcing leads, consistent follow-up and hitting or exceeding sales quotas
- Good working knowledge of the residential real estate buying process and markets with emphasis on interacting with lending side of residential transaction is preferred but certainly not required
- Bachelor's Degree or additional 3 years of related business experience may substitute for degree
- Organized and detail oriented in order to follow-up with prospects as needed, maintain a calendar and task list
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment. Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.