Sales Manager - Enterprise Account Management
ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP, 120+ of the Global 2000, 65+ of the Fortune 500, 6 of the 7 top US banks, and 20 of the 25 top SaaS companies.
What are we looking for?
ThousandEyes is rapidly expanding its Account Management function in Austin, and we are looking for a talented and dynamic sales leader to manage a team of Enterprise Account Managers. As a Manager of Account Management, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging sales team. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving a ‘World Class’ Customer Experience, renewals, cross-sell/upsell revenue, technology adoption, and customer penetration.
What will you do?
Each day is going to bring new and exciting challenges your way. No two days will be the same, but here’s a sneak peek into some of the responsibilities you’ll have on a daily basis.
- You excel in building high performance sales teams and instituting “best of breed” sales process for retaining and growing current customers
- You are a self-starter, drive a sense of urgency, create constant innovation & learning, and have a strong sense of individual and team accountability
- You will become the resident expert on the ThousandEyes platform
- You will understand market trends and interpret data relevant to our initiatives to help recruit, train, and develop new hires
- You will help the team identify potential cross-sell and upsell opportunities within their base and work through strategic email campaigns, sales plays, lead development, cold calling, social networking and other business forums
- You will manage a renewal goal equal to 95% retention, and a upsell/cross-sell number equal to 30% of existing customer ARR
- You will coach and guide the team through the full sales process using MEDDPICC
- You will generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- You will lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership
- You can track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- You are a motivational coach and trainer, with the ability to build positive and productive working relationships and foster creativity, innovation and integrity within a team
- You will engage with all levels of the cross functional teams such as Marketing and Customer Success to drive product adoption and usage, as well as with Solution Engineering to understand customer requirements and accelerate demand for ThousandEyes in the market
- 2+ years of sales management experience working for technology vendor selling enterprise solutions
- A minimum of 3-4 years of direct sales experience in SaaS or related field
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an IT, business or related field
- Strong business acumen
- Experience leading Customer Success and Renewals team
- Exhibit high level of ethical standards in all business activities
- Demonstrated consistent track record of quota achievement and team performance
- Strategic thinker and analytical skills
- Contract negotiation and closing skills
- Stable and consistent work history
- Up to 33% travel as needed
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you!