Sales Operations Analyst, Associate
What is Cool About This Job
This role will give you a deeper dive into the Sales Operations function that supports and enables revenue expansion for our company. You will perform analysis on a wide range of topics related to our deals, our customers, our sales rep performance, and other areas. Additionally, you will be involved with helping to orchestrate appropriate plans of action to take our Sales organization forward faster.
- Work with a high volume of transactional data from our experience acquiring tens of thousands of customers.
- Work closely with our sales professionals and sales leadership team and see what makes revenue happen in a fast-growing tech business.
- Be a part of our fun, collaborative, high energy company culture.
The Day to Day
Our Sales Operations team supports our global operation and works on a wide variety of initiatives. Expect to be involved in a diverse set of projects and analyses. Some of the things you might be working on include:
- Identifying trends and patterns in our transactional data and bringing insights to our sales leaders
- Executing on and working to streamline monthly reporting to Sales leaders and partners
- Analyzing funnel metrics from various sources to continually stress test our go-to-market
- Creating and delivering strategies in improving our go-to-market
- Maximizing the impact of our business intelligence system (Looker)
- Participating in company-wide planning exercises
- Work cross-functionally on ad-hoc projects that are aligned to our strategic priorities
Your Expertise and Passion
- Degree, Major or Minor: Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields
- Experience: Previous Sales Operations or Financial Analysis experience a plus, particularly at growth tech companies. Strong spreadsheet skills essential, as is Salesforce.com experience. Competence with business intelligence tools (Looker in particular).
- A passion for solving complex business problems with insightful analysis and data storytelling.
- Intellectual curiosity and pattern recognition. You can spot dynamics in our business, establish a hypothesis, and then prove or disprove with the data.
- Strong work ethic that aligns with the norms of this high performing Sales Operations team.
- Attention to detail is critical as is combining macro and micro perspectives in the work you're doing. Specifically, accuracy in the work you're doing as well as applying the context of our overall business to detailed quantitative analysis you're undertaking.
The Perks and Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health benefits (100% paid employee medical, dental, and vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous vacation time (Who doesn't like time off?)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
WP Engine is committed to making sure that there is a mutual fit for each role. This supports our culture of developing people to maximize their personal success. If you're hired we will provide you with a personalized coaching and development program to get you up and running even faster and to help you reach new levels of success.