Sales Operations Analyst (Sales Development)
SailPoint is the leading provider of identity management software for large, global organizations. Our award-winning solutions help some of the world’s largest organizations mitigate risk and reduce IT and compliance costs while still meeting the highest standards of corporate governance. We’re currently expanding our sales development team by adding a Sales Operations Analyst to help us continue to drive the growth of our sales pipeline. This position will closely align with the SDR leadership team, Marketing, and Sales Operations to drive alignment, process improvement, visibility, reporting, and data-driven decision making across all facets of sales development.
The Sales Operations Analyst will take on a central role in the global sales development organization.
On a daily basis, Sales Development Operations Analyst will:
- Develop and maintain a variety of reporting systems (Excel, SFDC, Aviso, Exactly,etc.)
- Identify and implement process improvements across SDR leveraged systems and parallel departments.
- Develop, validate, and leverage internal and external data sources.
- Provide operational input in order to ensure data accuracy and maximize operational efficiency.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Sales Operations in order to maintain continuous alignment.
- Provide analysis, reporting, and ensure accuracy of SDR compensation
- Respond to requests from Sales management to build additional reporting capabilities.
- Provide support to market assessment and strategic planning initiatives.
- Work across a global organization to ensure consistent reporting and operations across the organization.
- Build and maintain global market models and analysis on the sales pipeline.
- Develop and provide ongoing reporting on market dynamics, potential, and penetration by geography and product category.
- Responsible for providing global business analytics to effectively manage the worldwide Sales & Operations Planning process.
- Define & standardize key operational metrics and tolerances for all levels of the organization to define success.
- Participate in the development of standardized diagnostic and reporting tools, facilitate prepare monthly deck & drive process improvements.
- Perform other duties as required.
This position requires an ambitious, process driven, go-getter with the interpersonal skills to work closely with multiple areas of the business, including Finance, Sales Operations, Marketing, Channel, and Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline with 2 years’ experience in analytics, FP&A, or related role.
- Sales experience a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong communication skills including both oral and written communications.
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations.
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities and operate with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
- Salesforce.com experience required
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at the same time
- Demonstrated understanding of good data integrity
- Experience working with and across multiple teams
- Strong analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Energized by a fast-paced, collaborative environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.