Sales Operations Analyst
The Analyst will provide Business Analysis function to the Global Sales Operation (GSO). The Analyst will develop decision-making analytic guidance aligned with SailPoint’s strategic plan for the Identity Management business, and will provide valuable day-to-day insights to the operations and finance leadership team.
The successful individual must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, establish priorities and own deliverables end to end. This individual must be extremely business/customer focused, able to work with minimal instruction and oversight, and able to manage delivery of high quality outputs in a dynamic work environment with ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
- Measure the impact of operations and strategic initiatives by gathering and synthesizing relevant data including operational metrics, analyzing the data, and presenting findings both in verbal and written formats
- Assist in development of analyses and presentations for the Senior Leadership Team, sales management and product management
- Communicate informed conclusions and recommendations to senior leadership and operational managers that is tailored to the needs and requirements of the audience
- Serve as a center of excellence for trusted insight and analysis to support both strategic initiatives and ad hoc business needs within GSO
- Design models to solve business problems and, where appropriate, manage integration of the insights into regular operational reporting
- Support departmental need for ad-hoc reporting and presentations, including business reviews and management presentations.
- Maintain Americas and International sales goal files ensure all updates are made in a timely manner and are coordinated across systems including salesforce.com.
- Assist field sales management with territory changes, sales budgets, and compensation planning
- Relevant experience in enterprise software sales of which a minimum of 2 years has been in a business analysis function
- Strong attention to detail combined with high-level vision
- Positive attitude and flexibility when faced with fast-paced, complex challenges
- Excellent strategic and tactical business skills and a passion for using data to drive better decision making
- Demonstrable ability to collaboratively build and lead teams of internal and external members in a dynamic and fast moving organization.
- A motivated self-starter with a high energy level
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with diverse work groups
- Proven skills at cultivating strong working relationships and working well within a team to learn and share knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to comprehensively and clearly present strategic issues and solutions to senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word required
- Working knowledge of SalesForce or other CRM system desired
* Augment current account and contact data with additional information to be used in segmentation (email address, industry, job level, and job function).
* General sales forecasting and reporting
* CRM support and general administration
* Proficiency in excel and light revenue modeling
* Identify opportunities to improve business processes that impact opportunity and account data quality.
* Monitor sales pipeline for errors in various data sets relating to geography, competitive trends, stage, customer environments, etc.
* Interact with sales management on quarterly planning
* Provide sales support in the form of deal pricing, quarterly business reviews, and ad hoc reporting
* Work on high priority initiatives including (but not limited to) strategic planning, territory optimization, sales incentive design, process optimization, forecast modeling
* Partner with sales team on business planning, strategy and process improvement for their respective sales areas
* Manage company wide sales analytics and dashboards
* Establish a sustainable model to measure competitive effectiveness and drive processes that can help scale measurements
* Partner closely with senior leadership to develop actionable, measurable projects that accelerate sales growth and improve sales & marketing effectiveness
* Participate and help steer global initiatives as appropriate and ensure that global initiatives are rolled out properly to every region/sector
* Collaborate with finance and HR to prepare sales compensation plan and analyze commission compensation for opportunities to align selling behavior with desired results
* Compensation planning and managing quota assignments
* Market expansion and Geo expansion strategy analytics and development
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.