As a key member of the Revenue Operations team, you will work closely with the global GTM teams to deeply understand and improve our go-to-market engine. You will take on and address sales ops cases as submitted by the sales org, and you will escalate any issues that require further attention. You will also be the point person for day to day sales support and also support any requests related to sales tools, reports and dashboards, and other ad hoc requests. You will also help to identify trends of common issues submitted and help to create solutions with other sales ops members to address any underlying issues that need to be addressed. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.About the role
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to address and manage the day to day sales support for the global GTM Teams. An ideal candidate will have experience in Salesforce and sales support in a high growth tech company.What you’ll do
- Work directly with our Sales Operations Leader and other sales ops members to ensure we drive the success of day to day sales support and enable sales teams to be successful
- Offer Salesforce reporting and analytics, improvements to the case process, and daily support needed on sales tools
- Work directly with Sales Reps and Sales Leaders to address any issues submitted and escalate as needed.
- Support the deal desk team with Salesforce related support for Deal Desk
- Assist with Miro’s Sales tech stack, including user management, reports, dashboards and workflows to ensure we are providing the best tools to improve sales efficiency and success
- Help to surface areas needed for additional enablement based on common questions submitted by the sales org.
- 2+ years of sales ops experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Previous experience in sales support and case management.
- Experience working in a SaaS company...ideally PLG
- Strong problem solving skills and an eye for detail
- Salesforce experience. SFDC Admin experience a plus
- Excel or Google Sheets Advanced Capabilities
- SalesTool administration and reporting experience - SFDC, Chorus, Groove, ZoomInfo, Guru, Confluence, Asana
- Ability to work with others to solve common problems in a fast paced environment
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
- Professional writing and communication skills for both customer and executive audiences
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us!