Sales Operations Systems Lead
What's Cool About This Job
We are currently strategically investing in our Sales Operations team. This is an exciting time as you'll be shaping how we look at and run the business, problem solving around a diverse set of topics, and interacting with just about every function at the company. We're writing the book now on how to attack our next phase of growth beyond $130M+ in revenue and you'll play a meaningful role in crafting our future direction. You'll find our Sales organization to be fun, high energy, respectful, and collaborative - you'll enjoy working alongside them.
The Day to Day
- Administration of CRM (salesforce.com) data management
- Subject matter authoritarian on all sales processes and procedures.
- Build/maintain documentation on processes in Guru and internal learning platforms.
- Evaluate, deliver and re-evaluate sales tools
- Support Direct Sales and leadership teams with attainment, critical metrics and forecast reporting
- Support Channel Sales leaders with partner contribution and partner program support.
- Territory management optimization and maintenance
- Run deal support for Sale team
Your Skills and Expertise
- 3-5 years proven success in sales operations experience
- Previous experience in Salesforce.com Administration support including handling role hierarchies, writing workflows and process builders, and maintaining/ crafting data fields on all SFDC objects.
- Ideally you've worked in an environment similar to ours - a high growth, high transaction volume, mid-sized tech business.
- You have the experience and confidence to make decisions and drive initiatives forward.
- Previous Experience with Hubspot/SFDC Communities/Zendesk is a plus
- A skillful communicator both written and verbal
- Exemplify our culture - doing the right thing by our customers, approaching the role with a high degree of integrity, making decisions for the long-term good of the company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Mathematics, Marketing or related field preferred
The Perks and Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount