Sales Proposal Coordinator at SailPoint
In this role, you will provide essential support to the sales team at a rapidly growing Austin software company. The ideal candidate will approach their work with meticulous detail, owning the roles of tactician and strategist. You will review and develop a plan and schedule for the response, delegate elements of the response to team members, develop and provide necessary content, and produce full and final proposal packages for submission. Our work environment is casual and fun, but we also work hard. The ideal candidate will be positive, proactive, assertive, and innovative, with well-developed written and communication skills.
- Evaluate technical requirements in RFP/RFI documentation, and select appropriate responses from a managed RFP database
- Analysis of requirements and manage response workflow
- Planning/scheduling, delegating and creating needed content to ensure all requirements and instructions are addressed
- Create technical response as part of proposal
- Maintain and enhance existing RFP database with content and documents to minimize the effort and enable others to respond to RFPs
- Improve proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate responses; implement changes
- Ability to understand and discuss technical elements of software
- Ability to understand and become conversant in identity management technology
- Understanding of sales process and cycle
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize and manage tasks to work on multiple projects in parallel and meet deadlines and expectations with minimal supervision
- Confident, professional demeanor and ability to maintain composure in a busy environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving skills and good judgment
- Willingness to show initiative and enthusiasm when taking on new projects and responsibilities.
- Technical background preferred
- Experience with proposal writing, tech writing, or related relevant experience advantageous
Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a Communication, IT, business or sales related field
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.